Wednesday, March 14, 2018

You Need To Listen To I'm Poppy by Poppy

You Need To Listen To

 I'm Poppy by Poppy

Spotify


This is one of the catchiest songs I've ever heard. I'm not even joking guys, Poppy has made a song that will be stuck in your head for weeks.

If you're unfamiliar with Poppy, she's an internet sensation for making... interesting YouTube videos. Here's an example:


Her music is no joke though, further selling her character that she plays in these videos through hits such as Beach Blonde Baby, Interweb, and Lowlife. She's truly someone special, who has taken her fame and ran with it, making her into more and more of a phenomenon.

Go listen to I'm Poppy, as well as some of the other songs I've talked about here! She's an artist you don't want to miss out on.

And as always, this is Kenny Haller, over and out!

P O P P Y I'm Poppy!