Monday, March 12, 2018

Self Titled by Mt. Joy Review

Self Titled - Mt. Joy Review

8.5/10

Spotify


Oh my goodness I love this album. I'm in love with just about every track on this thing, and it's just an amazing piece of art. You need to listen to this record.

There's a passion that the group where's on it's sleeve throughout this entire record, and that's really important in selling an album. You have to feel what you're doing in order to convince others you're being real and heartfelt with them, and Mt. Joy does it perfectly.

This album is just so good. Like ridiculously good. I could go on for pages on each song, but I'll save you the time and just tell you to go listen to this record. You won't regret it.

Favorite Tracks - Julia, Sheep, Cardinal, Silver Lining

Least Favorite Tracks - Bigfoot

Thank you all for reading! Be sure to check out this album, and as always, this is Kenny Haller, over and out!