Thursday, March 15, 2018

I Don't Think I Can Do This Anymore by Moose Blood Review

I Don't Think I Can Do This Anymore - Moose Blood

4/10

Spotify


While nothing is necessarily wrong with the album, everything sounds so sonically similar that even the good songs are all-too-familar to get into.

When I first listened to a few singles off of this record, I was interested, because I really liked the sound that they have. What I wasn't expecting, was that all 11 of the songs would sound so similar that I can't remember any of them individually. I have to go back and listen to them to remind myself which one is which. And as a result, it drags and becomes less listenable and a lot less enjoyable. 

The only song I genuinely could enjoy during this album was It's Too Much, which doesn't even come until the last song of the album. It's just too little too late at that point. This is an album I can't recommend.

Favorite Track - It's Too Much

Least Favorite Tracks - Such A Shame, All The Time

Thank you guys for reading! Let me know what you think, and as always, this is Kenny Haller, over and out!