Tuesday, April 17, 2018

April 2018 Update and Hiatus (and music to listen to while I'm gone)


April 2018 Update + Hiatus


I've never been the type of person to stick to one thing for a long period of time. I always want THE NEXT thing. I want something new, and exciting.

I mean, that's why I started this blog in the first place. It was something I could say I did. If you don't try, how do you know if you're gonna like something?

With that being said, this blog is not like those other things that I was able to walk away from so easily.

This is special. I love this. I want to do this for the rest of my life. Getting to wake up and listen to new music get to learn all about artists and sounds along the way has been my favorite thing to do. And not doing it for the past month has been killing me. I just don't have the time to commit right now.

I go to school full time, and work almost 40 hours a week on top of that. Any time I'm at home I have to work on my schoolwork or sleep, because otherwise I'm not going to be able to achieve what I want with my life.

After school is over in May I will be back to doing what I love and making reviews and articles about everything that's happening in the music industry. (although I'll be working like 70 hours a week so it may still be on the slow end)

I have big plans for this blog and for myself, now I need to get myself into a position to be able to accomplish them. I hope you'll come along for the ride.

IN THE MEANTIME, I've still been listening to a bunch of music and here's my suggestions on new albums worth listening to!

- Golden Hour - Kacey Musgraves
- Something To Remember - Haux
- All Over Town - Carrie And The Cats (not new but I just found it)
- Invasion Of Privacy - Cardi B

Thank you guys for sticking around, I promise a lot more is in my future!

And as always, this is Kenny Haller, over and out. See you soon.