Friday, February 23, 2018

You Need To Listen To Ayahuasca by Vancouver Sleep Clinic

Ayahuasca by Vancouver Sleep Clinic


Vancouver Sleep Clinic has come through with two news songs already in 2018 since becoming independent from his former label, Closure, featuring Drew Love of the duo They, and this song, Ayahuasca.

This song takes the listener on an 8 minute journey, a journey to get lost in. It's all about not knowing what to do with yourself after losing someone who meant everything to you. How do you move on from that?

"I don't know what I'm chasing,
Maybe I'll never know.
When everything else around me is fading,
I don't know where to go."

The video for this song only furthers the mood of the song, allowing you to truly get lost in the words being sung and the music happening around you. It's beautiful, and you need to listen to it.

Check out today's playlist where this song premiere's here.

And as always, this is Kenny Haller, over and out!