Friday, February 23, 2018

Sleeping At Last: Artist Spotlight

Sleeping At Last: Artist Spotlight

Spotify


Sleeping At Last is my new favorite artist, ever since I discovered him a month ago. The way he writes music about all different things, from emotions to planets, it truly incredible and something to admire. So here's my 10 favorite songs by him, and i will be making longer articles about Atlas: Year One as well as his upcoming project, Atlas: Year Two. Enjoy!

1) North - Atlas: Year One

2) Atlas: Three - Atlas: Year Two

3) Atlas: Life - Atlas: Year Two

4) Saturn - Atlas: Year One

5) Atlas: Touch - Atlas: Year Two

6) Countdowns - Single

7) Turning Page - Single

8) Atlas: Two - Atlas: Year Two

9) Sun - Atlas: Year One

10) Chasing Cars - Covers, Vol. 2 


Make sure to give Sleeping At Last a listen, he's one of my favorite artists and I'd love to know what you think!

And as always, this is Kenny Haller, over and out!