Tuesday, February 20, 2018

LØVË by Aaron Carter Review

LØVË - Aaron Carter

3.5/10

Spotify


It's Aaron Carter... in 2018. I really could just end the review there. It's really not good. Like REALLY bad guys.

He's trying to make these drops and they just do not fit the music at all. It sounds like he's trying to copy what's popular, but is way behind the trend, as this music was popular years ago when Aaron was nowhere to be found.

This album made me upset, because even though Aaron Carter has never made good music, I enjoyed his music when I was young and I was hoping he would come out with something new I could enjoy as well. 

And why'd he have to make a terrible remix of I Want Candy? Just why?

I can't recommend this album, but hey, maybe it's just not for me. There's probably plenty of people who love this album, so I'll let you be the judge.

Favorite Tracks - Fool's Gold, Seattle TideZ

Least Favorite Tracks - Bad 2 Good, Don't Say Goodbye, I Want Candy (Remix)

Thank you all for reading! Let me know what you think, and as always, this is Kenny Haller, over and out!