Monday, February 19, 2018

By The Way, I Forgive You by Brandi Carlile

By The Way, I Forgive You - Brandi Carlile

6/10

Spotify


I love the emotion displayed on this album. You can feel everything she's saying from her vocal performance on this project and it never misses a beat. It's a great listen, even if you, like me, don't typically love this style of music.

It's a joy to listen to. It really is. I wish there was a little more variety in sounds at certain points, but with this genre I'm not surprised with her decision. It doesn't take away from the album, I just think it could've added to the experience. That's how I feel about a lot of this album. I really like it, and I just wish it went a step farther so I could really love it.

With that being said, I highly recommend this album to everyone, Brandi's vocal performance is enough to warrant giving this project a listen.

Favorite Tracks - Fulton County Jane Doe, Party Of One, Most Of All

Least Favorite Track - The Mother

What did you guys think of this album? Let me know! Thank you all for reading, and as always, this is Kenny Haller, over and out!

www.kennyhalleronline.com