Sunday, January 7, 2018

January Update!

January 2018 Update!



Hey Guys! Welcome to 2018! This Blog is an update about the music i've been making and things I've been doing lately!

New Music!

Happier Place EP YouTube

My new project i'm working on, with 2 songs currently out, Sunset and Introspection, and more on the way!

His Theme Reharmonization YouTube

This is my rewrite of a song from the game Undertale. This was a fun little project and I'm looking forward to doing more like it in the future!







Sheet Music!

http://kennyhalleronline.com/sheet-music

I have my sheet music available for download for free from my Lilac album 
(besides Hurt because i wrote that on an old computer I no longer have) 
and Happier Place! Click the link to check any of it out!


Songs I'm Working On!

Happier Place EP

I'm working on completing this project by early February, with songs
"Turning Outward" and "New Year" to come out in the next couple weeks.
Subscribe to my YouTube to listen when they're released!

A Cappella Arrangements

I'm currently seriously working on 2 a cappella arrangements,
a mashup of "Love Yourself" and "Roses" by Justin Bieber and The Chainsmokers,
and a mashup of "Shape of You" and "Treat You Better" by Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes.
I'm hoping to finish these in the next few weeks, and they will be up on my YouTube
and the PDFs will be available on my website when they are completed!

Choral Arrangement

I'm currently working on a choir piece titled "Nice To Me"
It's an SSAATTBB arrangement based off the words
"Don't Be So Nice To Me, I Fall in Love so Easily"
I'm hoping to finish this song by late February so
there will be more information next month!