Wednesday, February 28, 2018

See You Around by I'm With Her Review

See You Around - I'm With Her

7/10

Spotify


This new record by I'm With Her is so pretty to listen to. Everything is perfectly where it should be musically and it's a great listen.

Ryland (Under The Apple Tree) is this album at it's finest. The vocal performances on this song are phenomenal, and it really makes you feel the song in the same way as the writers do. Like I said before, everything is perfectly where it should be, and it leads to just a beautiful song done perfectly.

On Game To Lose, the trio shows their harmonic ability, which leads into a climax of a chorus and then this beautiful guitar and violin part that's truly incredible to hear. Like go listen to this song right now.

This album is full of these amazing moments, and I recommend this project to everyone, it isn't one you want to miss.

Favorite Tracks: Ryland (Under The Apple Tree), Game To Lose, Overland

Least Favorite Tracks: Wild One, Crescent City

Thank you all for reading! Let me know what you think, and as always, this is Kenny Haller, over and out!